SERVICE/Kanalsuche = immer ASTRA ???

yvessr

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Admin

Was genau und wie machst du denn, aus deiner Beschreibung wird selbst die obligate Kristallkugel nicht schlau.....

- welches Image ?

- satellites.xml vorhanden ?

- formuliere eine vernünftige Fehlerbeschreibung!

- eventuell Screencopys machen

ok, aber mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht ... entschuldigen sie mich...

- I use the Keywelt_V1.00_November_2x_SQUASHFS_2012 -image

- yes satellites.xml is installed

- at my actual location I have 2 different dishes available : one on Astra 19°E, and the other one on Hotbird 13°E. When I launch a Astra-search everything goes well and at the end I got found channels normally available, BUT... when I change the satellite setting to Hotbird 13° and I first confirm the settings and then launch a search the job is done; everything looks normal and at the end I get about 1300 TV stations, but immediately the result is cancelled (with a message nothing available) and in the service/Kanalsuche screen the satellite is set automatically again on ASTRA !!!... ????????????????

I tried several times but IMPOSSIBLE to get the 13° channels integrated !

Can you PLEASE help me ?... THANKS a lot

Did you do the DiSEqC settings? Default is "no DiSEqC". If you do not change this, you can only receive one satellite (the first on the multiswitch or DiSEqC). Now, whenever you start off a search on Hotbird, all Astra channels will be deleted, and you have an empty channel list (no channels found). This is because the multiswitch still selects Astra, and Hotbird transponder frequencies do not match the frequencies of Astra. Therefore you find nothing on Hotbird and have a empty channel list.

You should set DiSEqC to 1.0 or 1.1. Then you have to adjust the DiSEqC settings. The first on the multiswitch/DiSEqC connected satellite must be set to 1, the second to 2. Then "Save settings now".

Finally very important: shut down the box and boot new. Otherwise, a proper search will not succeed. Only after saving, shutdown and new boot the settings are effective. You have to do this every time you change settings in the DiSEqC or satellite configuration. Attention! Not simply reset the box after saving, because only through a normal shutdown, the settings are stored permanently!

Thanks for the reply and the suggestions...

I did mention that I have 2 separate dishes available; one directed on Astra and the other to Hotbird and that I just try to get 1 singe satellite Hotbird; NO diseqc, just straight connexion and this does work and launch the research but at the end of the scanning, and even after a hard on/off of the box there is no access to any of the found Hotbird channels, and system and channel list are 'automatically' set to Astra again ???

This indicates that the image on the box is damaged and can not save settings. Then the result of the channel search may also not be stored.

Check the free space in flash. Blue Button -> Keywelt Menu -> System Menu -> Memory Usage -> Flash Memory (/ var). If the value is 90% or higher, the image on the box is damaged pretty sure. In this case you have to re-flash the box.

it must probably be another prob because I see following memory info, which seems to be OK:

Flash-Speicherauslastung V1.4 by rich

Verfügbarer Speicher: 2.3 MB (rw.jffs2)

Freier Speicher: 904.0 KB

Genutzster Speicher: 1.4 MB (61%)

....?????

Hmmm... do you get a message when you call the Keywelt menu: "Verdacht auf Image-Platzer"? That would be a clear indication that the image is corrupted. If not, proceed exactly as described now:

- dBox button -> Service -> Channel Search (Kanalsuche)

- DiSEqC must be "no DiSEqC" (kein DiSEqC)

- Set satellite to Hotbird 13.0E

- Save settings now (Einstellungen jetzt speichern)

- Leave the channel search and service menu

- Call the Settings menu (Einstellungen)

- Save settings now (Einstellungen jetzt speichern)

- Leave the menu

- Shutdown the box (Ausschalten) - not hard-reset, that would apply the settings incorrect!

After restarting: Hotbird should be active. And the channel search should also work correctly and save the scanned channels. If that is not the case, something must be broken in the image. Then you should re-flash the box with a fresh image.

If that does not help, I run out of ideas. With my box it certainly works as described. Image is Keywelt November 2012.

Dann könnte er Hotbird im Normalfall gar nicht erst auswählen. Es sei denn, man tauscht die satellites.xml aus und ändert sofort ohne Neustart der Box die Satellitenauswahl, dann stehen auch die weggefallenen Satelliten noch zur Auswahl, weil die satellites.xml und auch die scan.conf nur beim Booten der Box bzw. Start von Neutrino eingelesen wird und dann bis zum nächsten Neustart im RAM verbleibt (daher muss man nach Änderung an den Sat-Einstellungen auch die Box normal runterfahren und neu booten, weil erst damit die Änderungen auch wirklich aktuell eingelesen werden).

Spätestens nach dem nächsten Neustart (egal ob normal oder hard-reset) stehen dann aber nur noch die Satelliten aus der XML zur Verfügung, und wenn da nur Astra drin ist, lässt sich auch nur Astra noch auswählen. Und selbst wenn man (wie auch immer) Hotbird noch auswählen könnte, würde ein Suchlauf sofort mit einer Fehlermeldung abgebrochen, weil keine Transponder zu Hotbird gefunden werden könnten (der Hotbird-Block fehlt ja komplett in der satellites.xml, und nur die wird zum Scan der Frequenzen abgefragt), damit würde auch kein einziger Sender gefunden werden können. Der Suchlauf wäre also praktisch direkt nach Start schon wieder beendet.

Hier läuft ziemlich sicher woanders was schief, ich denke mal, es hat das Dateijournal von /var zerrissen (Image geplatzt). Auch wenn es nach der Speicherauslastung eigentlich nicht sein dürfte. Aber da gibt es viele Wege, das Journal kaputt zu kriegen. Und dann lässt sich halt nichts mehr speichern oder löschen.

Schaumer mal, was da los ist, bin selber neugierig. ;)