was ist das?

alo

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello here you have a new program for the study of nagra2 The program brings the Algorithm used by Nagra1 and the new Call Nagra2, of this alone one this added the Algorithm

that serves To decipher the ECM/EMM all automatic, then are the tools For be able to do it manual if is wanted, like IDEA RSA Give EDES XOR in the Eyelash Coded.  Then also it

can communicate with the cards To be able to Write and to Read images of a fast form, this Alone functions in the Rom10/Rom11, the cards Rom101/102/110 Alone reads The basic

information as the ird cam Date this for the time being, a little But ahead I suppose that already will be able and I will add him for the Mosc.  Good he has but utilities That

already you will see it, I Expect that be of great utility. 

Functions so much for Cabo/N1-N2 as d + /N1-N2

Das steht im Text File.

Hello here you have a new program for the study of nagra2 The program brings the Algorithm used by Nagra1 and the new Call Nagra2, of this alone one this added the Algorithm

that serves To decipher the ECM/EMM all automatic, then are the tools For be able to do it manual if is wanted, like IDEA RSA Give EDES XOR in the Eyelash Coded.  Then also it

can communicate with the cards To be able to Write and to Read images of a fast form, this Alone functions in the Rom10/Rom11, the cards Rom101/102/110 Alone reads The basic

information as the ird cam Date this for the time being, a little But ahead I suppose that already will be able and I will add him for the Mosc.  Good he has but utilities That

already you will see it, I Expect that be of great utility. 

Functions so much for Cabo/N1-N2 as d + /N1-N2

Das steht im Text File.

bist ja lustig, wenn ich english gekonnt hätte, dann würde ich es hier nicht mal nachfragen du witzbold lol -_-

Hallo hier haben Sie ein neues Programm für die Studie von nagra2, welches das Programm den Algorithmus verwendete durch Nagra1 holt und der neue Anruf Nagra2, von diesem allein dieses addierte den Algorithmus, der dient, das automatische ECM/EMM zu dechiffrieren ganz, dann ist die Werkzeuge für ist, es zu tun, geben Handbuch, wenn gewünscht wird, wie IDEE RSA EDES XOR im kodierten Eyelash. Dann auch es kann die Karten verbundenSEIN, um in der Lage zuSEIN zu schreiben und die Bilder einer schnellen Form zu lesen, diese liest alleinfunktionen im Rom10/Rom11, die Karten Rom101/102/110 alleine die grundlegenden Informationen als das ird Nocken Datum dieses vorläufig, wenig aber voran nehme ich an, daß der bereits ist und ich füge ihn für das Mosc hinzu. Gut hat er, aber Dienstprogramme, daß bereits Sie es sehen, erwarte ich, daß vom großen Dienstprogramm seien Sie. Funktionen soviel für Cabo/N1-N2 als d + /N1-N2

Babelfish rulez. Das Deutsch daß dabei rauskommt ist so schlecht wie das Englisch in dem Text file. -_-